Hijinx and Proper Design
Hijinx and Proper Design have developed an integrated casting site and pastoral care system to help disabled actors access paid acting work.
Hijinx and Proper Design, one of the research and development projects funded through the Digital Innovation Fund for the Arts in Wales, have developed an integrated casting site and pastoral care system to help disabled actors access paid acting work.
We asked them to tell us what they learned. The report includes:
- the strategic challenge they set out to address, and the research questions that guided their enquiries
- the technology they used, why they chose it and how it was implemented
- the results of the user tests of the product or service they developed
- the results of surveys and interviews they carried out with stakeholder groups
- the market research they carried out and their plans for continued development and the long term sustainability of the project.
We hope this report will be instructive for arts organisations who intend to develop their own digital projects.