This is a toolkit on how to invent, adopt or adapt ideas that can deliver better results. It features 30 practical social innovation tools that are quick to use and simple to apply.
The toolkit was created by Nesta in partnership with STBY and Quicksand, and made possible by the Rockefeller Foundation.
- The free toolkit includes 30 tried and tested social innovation tools, all grounded in existing theories and practices of innovation, design, and business development.
- As well as the downloadable full toolkit, each of the individual tools is available in a range of sizes as a pdf template for use in the field, so practitioners can dive straight into action.
- The DIY toolkit website also features a range of case studies and expert blog posts to help people put the tools into practice.
- The website is also available in Spanish, Arabic, Manadarin, French and Russian.
- The original toolkit was designed for people working in development, but the tools are relevant for any project or group.