Working across Nesta’s five strategic themes, and using our established innovation methods, including; grant funds, challenges, accelerators and future scoping, we will collaborate with local partners in Scotland to create inspiring, influential and demonstrably impactful innovation interventions in the following areas:
- Government Innovation: How can both local and national government in Scotland, as well as our vital public services, deliver more with less and engage and empower citizens more effectively?
- Health Innovation: How do we innovate to help our health and social care system adapt to the challenges of our ageing population living with more long-term conditions?
- Education and Skills Innovation: How can help children learn the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century and help tackle Scotland’s educational attainment gap. How do we prepare our young people, as well as the current workforce, for a rapidly changing future of work?
- Innovation in Arts and the Creative Economy: How do we protect and grow a strong creative economy in Scotland and help the arts cope with pressures on funding?
- Innovation Policy: How do we create the right conditions and policy framework in Scotland for innovation to fuel economic growth, tackle the country's productivity challenges and better address our social needs?
If you would like to find out more about any of the points above or are interested in working with us, please get in touch via: [email protected]