Harvard Business School and MIT Building E14, Boston MA, United States
How to attend
Building on the success of last year’s IGL2017, IGL2018 will bring together 250 senior policymakers, practitioners and researchers from over 30 countries across three days (12-14 June):
- Learn about the next generation of innovation and entrepreneurship policies;
- Engage in wide-ranging discussions on crucial policy challenges including embedding innovation skills across the workforce, testbeds, and innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystems;
- Improve your organisation's capability to design policies that deliver measurable impact, using different tools such as randomised controlled trials and big data;
- Meet a global community of peers to learn from and share experiences with.
IGL2018, which is organised by IGL in partnership with Nesta, the Laboratory for Innovation Science at Harvard, J-PAL, the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and the World Bank Group, will hold its annual conference in Boston, MA on 12-14 June - at the Harvard Business School (12 and 14 June) and the MIT Building E14 (13 June).
Past speakers include:
- Iqbal Dhaliwal, Deputy Director and Global Head of Policy, J-PAL at MIT
- Clara Eugenia Garcia, Director General for Research, Development & Innovation, Spanish Government
- Taina Kulmala, Head of Policy Analysis Unit, Prime Minister’s Office, Finland
- Ilona Lundström, Executive Director, Tekes
- David McKenzie, Lead Economist, World Bank
- Raj Thampuram, Managing Director, Singapore Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
- Andrés Zahler, Head of Innovation, Chilean Ministry of Economy