How can it help me?
This worksheet helps you understand how others view your work and what shapes their opinions of it.
How does it work?
- Complete one worksheet each for as many people who have engaged with your work as possible.
- Start with the top boxes.
- Moving left to right, fill in with details about how the individual first heard of your work, what they wanted from it, and what their takeaway thoughts were.
- In the ‘Learnings’ section, assess what lessons might be gleaned from the contents of the boxes above.
- Try specifically interviewing your clients, colleagues or any others who have been in contact with your work, to get more in-depth information.
- Once you have completed a number of worksheets, you can compare details to identify any common themes.
What you need
Talk to colleagues