Our enterprise resource toolkit contains tried and tested methods for teaching enterprise skills to creative individuals who are thinking about setting up a business.
- You will explore your values and how they align with your business idea
- Identify your customers and the relationships you will need to build
- Use blueprint modelling to visually map how the business will function
- Develop your marketing messages
- Use financial tools to ensure you are in control of your business finances
Starting a business can be daunting, that's why Nesta created the Creative Enterprise Toolkit - a step-by-step interactive resource to help you plan, build, communicate and launch your new creative business.
If you're interested in launching your own creative business and don't know where to start, buy the complete toolkit now from Amazon for £19.99.
To discuss bulk orders or to make a purchase from outside the UK please email: email@example.com
This short video features three creative entrepreneurs who have used Nesta's creative enterprise toolkit to help plan, build, shape, test, launch and communicate their new creative business.
Make your good idea grow
The toolkit has been used by hundreds of successful creative entrepreneurs around the world, from fashion designers, to freelance artists, to tech start-ups. They have used the resources, worksheets and case studies, to develop their good ideas, consider their personal motivations and aspirations for enterprise.
Specifically designed for creative people; the contents and activities are focused on developing both you and your business idea. You will explore your values and how they align with your business idea; consider what future success looks like to you; identify your customers and the relationships you will need to build; use blueprint modelling to visually map how the business will function; develop your marketing messages; and use financial tools to ensure you are in control of your business finances.
- Four handbooks to help shape your creative idea into a business
- Worksheet activities explore and visualise the key issues about the business
- Case studies of successful creative entrepreneurs who have used these tools
- Tutor notes for creative entrepreneur supporters; with information on how to build a programme of activities
Creative entrepreneurs who have used the toolkit, say: 'Thinking about myself, my ideals, my motivations and the impact of my business was much more valuable to me than simply knowing how a business functions.'
'Starting a business can be daunting but none the less exciting prospect. Being given the tools to help you break down exactly what you need to do and when you need to do it has helped me manage my business needs one step at a time instead of visualising a mammoth task and not knowing where to start.'