How can it help me?
This worksheet can help you build innovation into the design, development and growth of your idea.
It is a complex strategic planning exercise that gives you a bird’s eye view of the development process, showing methods of stimulating innovation in each stage.
How do I use it?
- In the leftmost column, find your current stage.
- Following the stage from left to right, check which elements you have covered and go through or plan each one you have not.
- Some activities are worksheets available on our Tools & Resources page.
- Consult with colleagues from as many sections of your organisation as possible to get their ideas for the different elements.
- Collate and present your findings and plans in whatever form you find most useful.
- Do the same for all subsequent stages of the flowchart.