The Founders' Lodge is expected to run in Spring 2016. To be kept up-to-date on the date of the next session, and when we'll be accepting applicaitons, email [email protected]
Who should attend?
The course has been designed to support early-stage and established creative companies with ambitions to grow. Your company will need to meet the following criteria:
- minimum of three years trading
- working within one or more of these sectors - advertising, film, TV, digital media and games
- ambitious and seeking to reach the next stage of development
What are we offering?
As part of the weekend you will:
- Clarify the long-term vision for your business
- Identify the most appropriate business model
- Develop a roadmap to help you achieve your vision
- Build a culture that attracts and retains the best talent
- Develop a leadership style that will help you on the journey towards business growth
- Meet seasoned industry mentors to help guide and challenge your assumptions
- Expand your network by meeting new companies outside of your sector
- Takeaway a personalised roadmap to help you achieve business growth
- Hear from inspiring speakers who have built successful creative businesses
- Work both individually and within small groups to define a growth plan specifically for your business
- Stay at a relaxing country estate in Hertfordshire – Ponsbourne Park
Why has Nesta developed The Founders' Lodge?
Nesta has been running the Creative Business Mentor Network, supporting ambitious creative businesses with an appetite for growth, since 2009. Over the years we’ve seen companies increase their turnover, develop new products and services, expand into new markets, gain investment and employ more staff. We have developed The Founders' Lodge, building on our 12 month mentoring model, to provide a two day intensive learning experience that supports creative leaders.
Ukie (The Association for UK Interactive Entertainment)
Ukie is a trade body that aims to support, grow and promote the whole of the UK’s games and interactive entertainment industry. Founded in 2010 (although formerly known as ELSPA), Ukie’s membership includes all the major UK and global games publishers and the best of UK development talent - from promising startups to some of the biggest, most successful studios operating in the UK today.
The CoachCo, Business & Leadership Coaching
Morgan Holt is business and leadership coach at thecoach.co, helping leaders clarify their style to build an effective business and culture. He is also global principal and strategy director at Wolff Olins, the brand agency behind some of the world’s most ambitious brands, and a non-executive director of CN Media Group.
BIMA (British Interactive Media Association)
BIMA is Britain’s digital community. A membership association, BIMA exists to connect, develop and champion the industry. Join BIMA and you can expect to: extend your network; raise your profile; attract and develop talent; grow your business; and gain a voice on issues affecting the industry.