1 Plough Place
EC4A 1DE London
Nesta, the Institute of Development and the World Bank Group invited you to an event to discuss the Digital Dividends report.
The report argues that as digital technologies have spread rapidly in much of the world, the digital dividends – the broader development benefits from using these technologies – have lagged behind. Digital technologies have boosted growth, expanded opportunities and improved service delivery but how can we work to ensure these benefits are fairly distributed?
This event brought together digital experts, social scientists, policy makers and the private sector, to discuss whether countries are getting the most out of the digital revolution and what needs to be done to make sure digital dividends are felt by everyone, everywhere.
- Geoff Mulgan, CEO, Nesta (Chair)
- Deepak K. Mishra, Development Economics and Chief Economist, World Bank Group
- Uwe Deichmann, Development Economics and Chief Economist, World Bank Group
- Anne Jellema, Chief Executive Officer, World Wide Web Foundation
- Ben Ramalingam, Digital and Technology Leader, Institute of Development Studies