What would you fund with $10 million for an innovation and entrepreneurship support programme?
Imagine you had $10 million to develop a new programme or policy instrument to support innovation, entrepreneurship or business growth. Given carte blanche, what would you spend it on?
Ahead of the Innovation Growth Lab’s annual conference in Barcelona, we asked five innovation and enterprise experts to answer this question.
From innovation in healthcare, to support for underrepresented groups in entrepreneurship, vote for your favourite answer in our poll, and leave your thoughts in the comments below.
1. Fund to encourage NHS innovation
2. Boosting successful entrepreneurship among underrepresented groups in society
3. An incubator for women-led enterprises
4. A fund to support open source initiatives
5. Fund coding apprenticeships in deprived towns
Whose idea would you support?
There's still time to get tickets for IGL2017. Join senior policymakers, practitioners and researchers in Barcelona on 13-14 June or follow the conversation on Twitter #IGL2017.