The Video Games Mentor Network has been set up by Ukie and Nesta to advise and nurture games businesses with an appetite for growth. It was developed from Nesta’s already successful Creative Business Mentor Network.
Meet the first round of mentors and their mentees in the Video Games Mentor Network.
Businesses selected for the new mentoring network will receive the following:
- one-to-one business mentoring in the form of ten, two-hour sessions over a six to 12 month period
- a mentoring masterclass at the start of the programme to get the mentoring sessions working for you as quickly as possible
- workshops and events designed to meet other members of the Network
- coaching support - in addition to mentoring, companies will have access to an executive coach
The minimum requirements for joining the scheme are:
- your business must be registered with Companies House
- you must have made or sold a game in the UK in the last 12 months or have a game ready to bring to market in the next six months
- or you can be a business that supports the creation and selling of games, that has launched a product or service in the UK within the last 12 months or intend to launch in the next six months
The Video Games Mentor Network has been set up by Ukie and Nesta to advise and nurture games businesses with an appetite for growth.