Why are we doing this?
Many organisations are struggling to keep up in a fast changing world to deliver things that people need. If we want the world to be a better place we think it’s important that people and organisations find and deliver better ways of doing things. We call this innovation.
We know there is a lot of hot air when it comes to talking about innovation. We want to cut through this and help people in simple, practical ways to become better innovators for the common good.
What are we doing?
We do this by providing:
- easy to understand content on what innovation is and how to do it
- inspiring learning experiences to give people the confidence to adopt new ways of working
- advice and support to organisations so they can improve their ability to innovate.
We want to take people on a learning journey. We do this through three different stages:
- Raising awareness: understand the benefits of innovation
- Making it happen: learn how to adopt new methods and approaches
- Spreading skills: build innovation skills more widely across teams, organisations, sectors or regions.
Ultimately, we want to see innovation methods and approaches become part of everyday practice.
Get in touch
If you'd like to find out more, please contact us using the button below.