We're working on research to better identify innovative startups across the UK and what factors impact their success.
- We're looking for bold and innovative ways to use, manage and make the most of the UK's public parks, with a focus on finding the new business models that will enable parks to thrive for the next century.
- A £14 million fund to support the growth of innovations that mobilise people's energy and talents to help each other, working alongside public services.
- A programme to encourage and enable a generation of young people to create rather than just use technology.
- Technology plays a major role in shaping the future. This programme focuses on better understanding of how this happens through a combination of research, events and public debate.
- The People Powered Health programme was designed to support the design and delivery of innovative services for people living with long term health conditions.
You're viewing Arts + Creative projectsShow filters reveal
Filter by topic:
Filter by place:
- 1 of 2