Systems & Processes Coordinator
Nesta is looking to recruit a Systems and Processes Coordinator to support our Innovation and Health Labs. The Labs seek to incubate innovation, scale what works and incentivise the adoption of new innovation methods and approaches. This Coordinator role supports these teams with their record management and financial transactions.
The Systems and Processes Coordinator role is ideal for someone with a strong administrative background, who can both learn and follow complicated systems and processes, and effectively teach them to others. While training material already exists, this role provides the opportunity to develop new materials and sessions, and would suit a candidate interested in developing training as well as delivering it.
The primary responsibility of the Systems and Processes Coordinator will be to support Nesta’s Innovation Lab and Health Lab with their business processes, i.e. invoices, contracts and expenses. This involves training new Lab staff on process requirements, creating and maintaining Salesforce records, and facilitating the payment authorisation process. This role also acts as a wider Salesforce support lead for the organisation, and requires the successful candidate to provide training and support to the organisation on Salesforce usage.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Salesforce administrator - certification is desirable but not essential.
- Be able to effectively train and support people with complicated systems and processes.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a coordination, team support or administration capacity.
- Have experience of working with finance and business processes such as invoicing, contracting, and purchase orders.
- Have solid organisational, prioritisation and time management skills and the ability to coordinate and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have good interpersonal skills: the ability to work effectively with a diverse, high-performing, busy team.
For the full Candidate Specification and our Application Form, please click on the relevant buttons on this advert.
The closing date for completed applications is 9am, Tuesday 18 April.
1st Interviews will take place w/c 24 April.
2nd Interviews will take place w/c 1 May.