Programme Manager - People Powered Results
Nesta’s Health Lab is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to support the development and delivery of our work, specifically joining the People Powered Results team. People Powered Results is an initiative of the Health Lab and works directly to support leaders and frontline practitioners to accelerate the pace of change and innovation across the health and care system.
Health Lab brings together Nesta’s practical work on health and ageing to achieve more impact. Over the past seven years we have worked across the health, care, voluntary, community and social enterprise sectors to develop People Powered Health. People Powered Health is our vision for the future of the health and care system: a system that is for people, by people and with people.
Nesta and the Rapid Results Institute have developed a 100 day structured innovation process to support leaders and frontline teams across health and care to solve problems. In this approach, big problems are broken down into specific, achievable objectives and detailed interventions are developed and tested in real time. The approach focuses on mobilising and coaching people across a local health and care economy to action, whilst stimulating a culture that enables collaboration and problem solving across the system to achieve change and results.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for improving public services with a practical and positive approach that leads to action.
The ideal candidate will have the:
- Knowledge and practical understanding of health and ageing across the NHS, social care and public health; and/or the ability to learn quickly and apply experience from closely related policy areas, such as community development.
- Knowledge of designing and delivering innovation and improvement programmes in a public service context through a successful track record.
- Knowledge of change and innovation methods and tools and how these can be applied to public service challenges.
- Ability to support and coach cross system teams to convert their ideas into practical actions and deliver these actions to make demonstrable impact.
- Ability to facilitate cross system teams to develop collaborative relationships and coach frontline practitioners through a range of barriers.
- Ability to design and facilitate workshops and events for different stakeholders including partners, senior leaders and frontline practitioners.
- Ability to analyse information quickly, support actions around gathering evidence and interpret evidence of impact for innovation and improvement programmes.
- Ability to write succinctly for diverse audiences and present to different audiences.
- Willingness and ability to travel as the role requires frequent travel including overnight stays.
For the full Candidate Specification and our Application Form, please click on the relevant buttons on this advert.
The closing date for completed applications is 9am, Monday 3 July.
1st Interviews will take place on Wednesday 19 July.
2nd Interviews will take place on Tuesday 25 July.