PA to CEO (Maternity Cover)
The Chief Executive’s Office is looking for an experienced PA to be the first point of contact for all incoming inquiries to the CEO’s office, offering impeccable customer service to external stakeholders whilst ensuring the smooth day to day running of the CEO’s diary.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the CEO is always in the right place at the right time, that his time is used efficiently and that the priorities of the business are always met. You will be responsible for extensive travel and complicated itineraries as well as administrative tasks on the CEO’s behalf such as expenses and correspondence.
Working as part of the Chief Executive’s office the role will work across every department at Nesta, and you will be expected to juggle numerous priorities and varied relationships with efficiency and discretion.
The successful candidate will work closely with the EA to the Deputy CEO assisting in co-ordinating Committee meetings and liaising with the Nesta Board of Trustees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as an Executive Level PA in a fast paced and multi faceted environment
- Experience of running Executive Boards and Committees, working alongside Trustees
- Impeccable diary management skills
- Impeccable organisation and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google and the Google Suite, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a collaborative approach and ability to build relationships at Senior Executive level
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- The ability to operate with integrity and discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For the full Candidate Specification and short Application Form, please click on the relevant links on this advert.
The closing date for completed applications is 23:45, Sunday 27 August.
1st Interviews will take place on Tuesday 5 September.
2nd Interviews will take place on Monday 11 September.