Spaces for Innovation looks at how space can help make an organisation more innovative and will guide readers through the process of designing new workspaces to support creative behaviour.
It features a range of exciting case studies from co-working networks and educational establishments to large corporations, such as Airbnb, Microsoft and Zappos.
Featured in the book are:
- 10 core themes guiding readers to formulate a vision for the space to support their own goals
- 16 interviews with academics, practitioners and thought leaders, such as Rachel Botsman and Jeremy Myerson
- 17 case studies illustrating real work environments, challenges and success stories from across the globe
The authors of Spaces for Innovation were at Nesta to launch the publication:
- Kursty Groves is a design and innovation consultant and workplace strategy advisor to industry on innovation, creative capability and transforming environments. She is the author of I Wish I Worked There! and an adjunct professor at IE University in Madrid, Spain; and
- Oliver Marlow is an author and designer with expertise in space, co-design and collaboration. He is a pioneer of the co-working movement and the creative director of Studio Tilt.