KPMG Headquarters, 15 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5GL
At this event, Nesta and Cambridge University, in partnership with KPMG, launched the 2015 UK Alternative Finance Industry Report.
- Julia Groves, Chair, UK Crowdfunding Association
- Giles Andrews, Co-founder & Executive Chairman, Zopa
- Warren Mead, Global co-Lead - Fintech, KPMG
- Stian Westlake, Executive Director of Policy and Research, Nesta
- Robert Wardrop, Executive Director, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance
The event was an opportunity to discuss the key trends in the UK crowdfunding and peer to peer lending market identified in the Nesta and Cambridge 2015 Alternative Finance Industry Report, as well as emerging trends to look for in the future.
For further details please contact the team at [email protected].
Check out our Storify round-up of the event below