Video from this event can be viewed on Vimeo. Catch up on the discussion on Twitter with hashtag #NestaHealthLab or browse the Storify round-up below.
Exploring some of the most exciting digital and social innovations happening in health and care, this event brought together senior decision-makers, top industry leaders and policy commentators, entrepreneurs and future-thinking practitioners from across the UK - and further afield - for a day of debate and discussion.
Hosted by Geoff Mulgan, Chief Executive of Nesta and Halima Khan, Executive Director of Health Lab, Nesta.
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
- Martin Hirsch, Chief Executive, Assistance Publique Hopitaux Paris
- Dr. Jennifer Dixon CBE, Chief Executive, The Health Foundation
- Dr. Stephen Friend, Director, Sage Bionetworks
- Prof. Deborah Estrin, Co-founder, Open mHealth
- Prof. James A. Levine, Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. David Halpern, Chief Executive, The Behavioural Insights Team
- Dr. Edwin B. Fisher, Health Behavior, Gillings School of Global Public Health - University of North Carolina; and Global Director, Peers for Progress