Want to get a mentor - what's next?
We are always keen to meet interesting companies looking to take their business to the next level. Please register your interest here.
Who are we looking for?
Our programme best supports emergent or established creative companies with ambitions for growth who meet the following criteria:
- registered company in the UK
- minimum of three years trading
- working within one or more of these sectors - advertising, film, TV, digital media and games
- a turnover of £1m.
Your company will ideally be in the following position:
- have a scalable business model
- seeking to reach the next stage of development
- looking to expand your product or service range; expand into new markets nationally or internationally; develop your IP
- have a leadership team in place.
Our mentors are experienced and commercially successful entrepreneurs who may have built, grown and exited a business (or number of businesses). Typical business issues they can offer support on include:
- strategic/business planning
- implementing change
- new business development
- exiting the company
- identify new markets
- financial management
- managing growth
The above are desirable criteria. If you haven’t yet met the £1m turnover but have achieved year on year growth with ambitions to grow and expand your business, please do get in touch.
What are we offering?
The Network has successfully helped many founders drive their businesses forward. As part of the Network you will receive:
- one-to-one business mentoring in the form of ten, two-hour sessions over a six to 12 month period
- a mentoring masterclass at the start of the programme to get the mentoring sessions working for you as quickly as possible
- workshops and events designed to meet other members of the Network
- coaching support - in addition to mentoring, companies will have access to an executive coach.
Companies that have participated in previous programmes have seen a transformational impact on their business.
Read the programme FAQs for further information.
If you are interested and meet the criteria above, please register your interest if you want to find out more details, email us at [email protected] or call 020 7438 2635.
Photo: Mentor Sarah Du Heaume, founder of Just Media, with mentees Daniel Macaulay and Vicky Stickland, Brandwave Marketing